Perfectly personalized yoga in Winnipeg
Katja Holzhei & Neuland Yoga
is a certified professional Yoga Teacher, Yoga Teacher’s Mentor, Thai Yoga Practitioner, Mindfulness Practitioner, and writer. Born and raised in Germany she now lives and works right in the heart of Canada in Winnipeg (Manitoba). Katja has been working as a yoga teacher since 2007. As of today she has taught yoga on two continents to over 15,000 students.
Yoga Teacher Trainings & Qualifications
Workshops and Seminars with:
- Ana Forrest (Forrest Yoga)
- Seane Corn (Vinyasa Flow)
- Rod Stryker (ParaYoga)
- Max Strom (Breathe to Heal)
- Mark Whitwell (Heart of Yoga)
- Steve Emmerman & Talya Ring (Forrest Yoga)
- Carole Westerman (Prenatal Yoga)
- Leslie Kaminoff (Yoga Anatomy)
- Bernie Clark (Yin Yoga)
- Tiffany Cruikshank (Yoga Medicine)
- Amy Ippoliti (Teacher’s Education)
- Jason Crandell (Yoga Sequencing)
- Dave Stringer (Kirtan)
- Certified Relaxation Expert (2011, BTB, Germany)
- Certified Nutrionist (2012, BTB, Germany)
- Certified Journalist (2004/05, ILS, Germany)
- First Aid & CPR (yearly, Red Cross Canada)
is the German expression for new and unexplored territory.
is the modern, open-minded, and undogmatic fusion of yoga and Thai yoga therapy. Katja offers high quality yoga sessions to private clients in the comfort of their home or office. She also teaches public group classes, workshops, and seminars.
Somebody who sets foot on Neuland is breaking fresh ground, is discovering unknown frontiers. Embarking on such an experience needs an open mind, the spirit of adventure, courage, self-confidence, and sometimes a professional guide to go the first steps or the whole journey together.
PRICES & OFFERINGS
EVENTS & SPECIALS